Hey! I Have a Question.
How Do I Sign Up?
We’re glad you asked! Below is a step-by-step overview of our enrollment process.
Step 1 - Begin the Quote Process Online
You start with our comprehensive base protection that covers your dog or cat for:
- Accident - covers problems like cuts, broken legs, swallowed objects, etc.
- Illness - covers conditions such as stomach issues, skin allergies, infections, cancer, etc.
Dial in to Your Perfect Plan
Adjust the following options to create an affordable and effective dog or cat health care plan that works for you and your pet’s specific needs.
Your annual payment responsibility before you are reimbursed.
The percentage of your claim reimbursed, minus your deductible.
The maximum amount of money per year that you are reimbursed.
Step 2 - Enhance My Coverage
Add On Coverage
Add the following options to your plan...
- ExamPlus - vet exam fees for a covered illness or injury
- HereditaryPlus - inherited and congenital illnesses and related conditions
- SupportPlus - end of life care
- Defender - routine care, heartworm prevention, flea and tick control
- DefenderPlus - all features of Defender, plus spay or neuter, dental cleaning and more
Step 3 - Enroll
A few things to remember when enrolling...
- Get Paid Fast - most claims processed within 3-4 business days
- 30-Day Guarantee - if you’re not fully satisfied, you can cancel within 30 days and receive a full refund.*
- Choose Your Vet - you may use any licensed veterinarian in the U.S.
- Total Protection - coverage available for preventative and emergency care
- *Not available in all states and only if no claims have been filed.