CompanionCare: Accident and Illness
Provides pet protection for vet care relating to accident, injury or illness.
Full and Comprehensive Protection
True peace of mind comes from knowing that your pet is protected by CompanionCare base plan from a number of accidents, injuries and illnesses that can arise.
What's Not Covered
We believe with transparency comes trust, so it's just important to inform you of what's not covered.
- Pre-Existing Conditions
- Experimental Procedures
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Breeding Costs
What to Know
Below are some additional highlights of the policy.
- Available for newly enrolled pets ages 8 weeks to 9 years
- To enroll a pet 9 years of age or older, an accident only policy is available
- Maximum benefit of alternative, holistic and behavioral $1,000
- 2-day waiting period for accidents
- 14-day waiting period for illnesses
- 30-day waiting period for alternative, holistic and behavioral
- 180-day waiting period for IVDD and cruciate ligaments
- Cancel policy at anytime
Available Add on Coverage
Extend this comprehensive plan further with these additional coverage options.